Thank you BooksInNeed for nominating me for this award. The reason for this award is:
“This award is for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. This is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Pompeii, Italy because it was covered in volcanic ash in 79 AD and has been preserved for al these years and has been found again. So you can see everything as it was in 79 AD.
2. What is your favorite book series?
See, that’s not really a fair question. I have many series that I absolutely love. I guess my top favorite would either be the Fallen series by Lauren Kate or The Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick.
3. Is there a type of book you would never read? If so, why?
I try to give all books a chance. I will read anything recommended to me. If I don’t like it within the first few chapters I will more than likely put the book down.
4. Who is your favorite movie character?
That’s a hard question. It depends of genre or movie your talking about. Probably Vin Diesel (Dom) in the Fast & Furious Franchise.
5. What Disney movie is your favorite?
6. What fictional character would you want to meet in real life?
Daniel Grigori from the Fallen series by Lauren Kate.
7. Do you have a favorite phrase? And if so, what?
I have a few phrases that I say very often like, “I’m picking up what your putting down,” “You’re killing me smalls,” “And that’s how I feel about it,” and probably some other ones too. I say weird stuff all the time.
8. If your life was a book, how would it end, and what type of book would it be?
Have you ever read the book Wonder by RJ Palacio? Well if my life were a book, it would be sort of like that. Maybe not to that much of an extent, but similar. It would end with me realizing that true friends are the ones who can get past the way you look and what others think. It would be a coming of age YA book.
9. Favorite Song?
Again with the difficult questions. It really depends on my mood because I listen to music in just about every genre. So I’ll just say the song I listened to last, Holding on to You by TOP.
10. If you could change anything about you, what would it be?
I guess the obvious answer would be that I wish I had never been diagnosed with cancer, so I could have a normal teenage life. But, I don’t know, If I had never gone through all of that would I still be the person I am today? So I don’t think I would change anything.
- Favorite song cover?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Kindle, Book, or Audiobook?
- Who is the your most favorite person ever?
- If you could own any exotic animal as a pet what would it be?
- If you were given a complete free ride to any college of your choosing, what college would you go to and what would be your degree?
- If you could be a groupie for any band in the world, what band would you choose?
- If you could be any fictional creature, what fictional creature would you be?
- If you could be any of the Greek gods/goddesses which one would you be?
- Favorite genre of music, books, and movies?
The Well-Thumbed Reader