Thank you Shanah @ Bionic Book Worm for tagging me for this award. I’m excited to be doing this awesome tag because it has been a while since I’ve been tagged in anything. Tags are always fun because they are never the same and cover different things and you always feel honored when someone tags you. I am definitely honored to be doing this tag so, thank again Shanah!
- Answer the 11 questions that you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve nominated them!
If you and a best friend could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would love to visit Pompeii because it was covered in ash many many centuries ago which preserved all of its features from that century. I think it would be awesome to see all of it.
Choose any character to be your best friend — who is it and why?
This is a tough one. Can I have two answers? Well, I have two answers anyways. I would pick August Pullman from Wonder or Aza from Turtles All the Way Down. I would pick one of these two because I feel like we could relate on some level. I don’t look like most people, just like Auggie, maybe not to his extent but still. I think Aza and I could be friends because she has some serious anxiety issues stemming from being a germaphobe.
What book world/setting would you like to live in or visit?
I would like to live in Percy Jackson’s world. Being a demigod sounds pretty awesome.
What book impacted you the most? Either in a thought-provoking, emotional, happy, etc, way.
The Invisible Girls by Sarah Thebarge. Her memoir felt so relatable to me and I absolutely loved it. I could feel all of her emotions about having cancer and not understanding why. This book was great.
If you had one extra day in a week that nobody knew about, what would you do with it?
Read. Isn’t that the obvious answer?
If you could have your own personal library that you could decorate ANY way you wanted (money is not a factor!) what would it look like and what would it HAVE to include (besides books of course!)
I would have shelves upon shelves of books and multiple reading nooks. The shelves would be built into the walls and the nooks would be cut into the shelves. There would also be couches because I MAY share my awesome library of books.
If you could donate $1000 to any charity, which would you choose?
There’s a local charity where I live that helps families with children with cancer. I would donate to them for sure. They have done a lot for me and my family.
Pets – do you have any? If you could have any pet which would you choose?
I don’t have any pets. If I could have any pet it would be a dog. Probably something like a Lab or German Shepard.
Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Cookies & Cream
What is your Hogwarts house?
If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
Telekinesis. The ability to move things with your mind.
1. If you could be a character from any book, who would you be and why?
2. If you could be a new character in any book, what book would it beans would your character be like?
3. If you were an author and couldn’t use your real name, what would your pen name be?
4. You live in a pre-1950s time period — what time period would it be?
5. If you could date anyone from any book, who would be your boyfriend/girlfriend?
6. Would you still find reading enjoyable if you were pressured to read a certain amount of books in a short period of time?
7. If you could combine two book worlds/settings, which two would you combine?
8. If you could create your own book genre what would be called and what would it be like?
9. If you could pick any two authors to collaborate on a new novel/series which two authors would you pick?
10. Where is your favorite place to read?
11. Think of your favorite book/series — what would be that book/series theme song?
I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers!